8 Way 3 Amp Fuse Board
The 8 Way Fuse Board has 2 sets of 4 fuses that can be separately fed or linked together to give you 8 individual 3amp fused outputs. Each fuse has an associated LED to indicate that the fuse is operative. The LED illuminates red for normal positive 12Vdc operation, green for negative polarity and amber for up to24Vac supply.
The board can be used for the protection of 24Vac cameras too but the fuses need to be changed to 1amp ( and as noted earlier ) the LED will illuminate amber.
This unit also fits on the TDL Mounting Base system to ensure a neat and tidy installation.
- 8 separate fused outputs
- The fuses are field replaceable
- Maximum fuse rating 5 Amps
- Modular unit that can be used to protect a number of devices
- Designed to be used as an interface between power supplies and field devices
- LED’s to indicate fuse status
- Raising clamp type terminals will not damage cables and can accommodate up to a 2.5mm2 cable
- The board can be used for the protection of 24Vac cameras
- 8-Way Fuse Board
- Fuse size: 20mm x 5mm
- Terminals for positive and negative outputs - the positive outputs are fused
- Suitable for AC and DC power supplies
- Maximum supply current per 4-way fuse board is 20 Amps (40 Amps Total)
- Maximum output current is 5 Amps
- Dimensions: 110mm (w) x 60mm (h) x 23mm (d)