4 Way 3 Amp Fuse Board
The 4 Way Fuse Board has 4 individual fused outputs. Each fuse has an associated LED to indicate that the fuse is operative. The LED illuminates green for normal positive 12Vdc operation, red for negative polarity and amber for AC voltages up to 24Vac supply.
The board can be used for the protection of 24Vac cameras too but the fuses need to be changed to 1amp ( and as noted earlier ) the LED's will illuminate amber.
This unit also fits on the TDL Mounting Base system to ensure a neat and tidy installation.
- 4 separate fused outputs
- The fuses are field replaceable
- Maximum fuse rating 5 Amps
- Fits TDL-MB mounting system
- Modular unit that can be used to protect a number of devices
- Designed to be used as an interface between power supplies and field devices
- LED’s to indicate fuse status
- Raising clamp type terminals will not damage cables and can accommodate up to a 2.5mm2 cable
- Can be used for the protection of 24Vac cameras
- 4-Way Fuse Board
- Fuse holders for 20mm x 5mm fuse
- Terminals for positive and negative outputs - the positive outputs are fused
- Suitable for DC and AC power supplies
- LED indication for each fuse - located underneath the fuse glass
- Maximum supply current per 4-way fuse board is 20Amp
- Maximum output current is 5Amp
- Quality raising clamp terminals (maximum cable size 2.5mm2)
- The unit is based on the standard TDL footprint so that it can be mounted with other TDL boards on the optional TDL Mounting Base
- Board dimensions: 55mm W x 60mm H x 23mm D