The Smart Em Rex®
operates in the same way as the standard Em Rex®
(Emergency Exit Device) but also includes LED Backlighting which allows both easy location and greater safety in emergencies involving areas of limited lighting.
It also operates from 10 to 30Vdc.
- Field re-settable unit, a reset tool is supplied with every unit
- No breaking of glass to operate
- Two outputs; one set to break lock power and one set for status monitoring
- Visual confirmation of activation
- An audible confirmation of activation
- Ancillary input for optional Em Rex Cover or remote operation of sounder
- Minimal moving parts
- LED backlit to enable easily locatable in areas of limited lighting
- C-Tick Certified and complies with BS 5839 Pt. The standard for "Break-Glass Panels"
- Single gang profile fits a standard electrical flush box
- Power requirements 10 to 30Vdc
- 10mA at 13.6 Vdc
- Two sets Clean N/C outputs (Changes status upon activation)
- The contacts are rated at 1 Amp 30Vdc
- The faceplate will not deteriorate over time and is easily cleaned.
- C-Tick Certified & complies with RoHS and BS 5839 Pt 2. The standard for "Break-Glass Panels"