The Prox Rex® Touch to Exit Switch is a resistive operated unit and has no part that could fail. It has a sensing range of up to 10mm.
The wiring diagram.
Prox Rex Wiring Diagram
- Single gang profile fits standard electrical flush box
- Power requirements 9 to 16Vdc – 50mA at 13.6 Vdc
- Two sets of Clean NO and NC output
- The contacts are rated at 1 Amp 30Vdc
- The switch is fully self-calibrating
- The faceplate will not deteriorate over time and is easily cleaned
- C-Tick and RCM Certified
- Humidity: 93± 3% non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: -10ºC to +70ºC
- Ingress Protection(IP) Rating: IP56