The Press Rex®
(Press to Exit) has an illuminated silicone push button of a size that can be easily pressed and seen in areas of limited lighting.
It also operates from 10 to 30Vdc.
- Has a large tactile button to give the user good feed back that the button has been pressed.
- Durable surgical silicon button with inbedded text.
- The button is backlit blue and changes to a solid green upon activation.
- Built-in sounder to provide audible confirmation of operation.
- Easy to clean and fade resistant.
- Fits the optional vertical surround with the Em Cover for a full exit solution.
- Fits the vertical double flush box.
- Single gang profile fits standard electrical flush box
- Power requirements 10 to 30Vdc - 100mA at 13.6 Vdc
- 2 set of Clean N/O and N/C outputs
- The contacts are rated at 2 AMP 30Vdc
- The silicon button is backlit
- C-Tick, RCM, RoHS Certified