The Em Rex Emergency Exit Device is a passive device and has no electronics that could fail and cause the device not to operate. The unit is always in a loaded condition which is released when activated.
- Single gang profile fits standard electrical flush box
- Power requirements 9 to 16Vdc (only if using on board sounder)
- 10mA at 13.6 Vdc
- Two sets Clean N/O and N/C outputs (changes status upon activation)
- The contacts are rated at 1 Amp 30Vdc
- The faceplate will not deteriorate over time and is easily cleaned.
- C-Tick Certified & complies with RoHS and BS 5839 Pt 2. Standard for “Break-Glass Panels”